CAT Programme of ICAI
RCED is running a programme CAT (Certificate in Accounting Technicians) on behalf of, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Objectives of CAT
- To develop among the students the necessary skills required to apply theoretical knowledge of Accounting to practical situations in different functional areas of Accounting.
- Exposure to environment under which different organizations work.
- Providing on-job experience of practical aspects of Accounting.
- Developing disciplined attitude required to become an Accountant.
- Small & Medium Enterprises;
- Business Processes Outsourcing (BPO)/ Knowledge Processes Outsourcing (KPO);
- Retail Sector;
- Panchayats Accounting and Book-Keeping;
- Income Tax/ Service Tax Return Preparers;
- Filing of Returns under Companies Act;
- Filing of returns under Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise & Custom Act etc;
- Export & import documentation etc;
- Provide an opportunity to work in different kinds of companies & organizations which in turns paves the way for the wider variety of other job opportunities.