Programme done for youth and women Empowerment :-
There is a compelling need to launch some programmes which will address the challenge of imparting awareness required by the students and developing their skills for wage or self employment.
Regional Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (RCED) proposes to undertake different programmes with following objectives:
- To build awareness amongst the students about different streams of education available.
- To familiarize the students with the available job opportunities after schooling and requirements of employer.
- To familiarize the students with the basic requirement of developing self and the opportunities for setting up their own ventures.
- To familiarize the students with the various support agencies, their role, functions, schemes and incentives available to start small industrial / service oriented activities.
- To help the students to assess their strength for efficient career.